NULO - Nulo Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon & Turkey with Strawberries 5oz.

Nulo Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon & Turkey with Strawberries 5oz.

$14.99 Excl. tax
Out of stock
Article number: 38602115
With 83% salmonturkey, this Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon and Turkey recipe with Strawberries will satisfy your canine's meat cravings. The other 17% of ingredients include wholesome vegetables and fruits such as pumpkin, blueberries, kale and spinach.
This diet can be sprinkled on top of kibble or served as a stand-alone meal. 
Ingredients- Salmon, Turkey Necks, Turkey liver, Turkey heart, strawberries, pumpkin, ground turkey bone, green beans, blueberries, apples, carrots, kale, parsley, spinach, apple cider vinegar, sunflower oil, ground flaxseed salt, dried kelp, inulin, dried bacillus coagulans, fermentation product, potassium chloride, salmon oil, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, mixed tocopherols (natural preservative), vitamin E supplement, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, vitamin D3 supplement. 

Feeding guidlines- Serve out of the bag or crumble over your dog's favorite kibble. For a softer, tastier texture, add a little warm water before serving.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
← Return to the back office    $ 49.00 Orders Receive FAST / FREE SHIPPING Hide