Because gripsoft tools are designed by a combination of groomers and a hand surgeon, they are the most comfortable grooming tools you can buy. Their non-slip grips are made to optimize your comfort and control. And the complete line means there is a specific gripsoft tool made especially to match perfectly with your dog’s unique coat. For use with all breeds and coat types.
- Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips and ergonomic handle which are made to optimize comfort and control while grooming
- Features two rows of round tipped teeth that lift out loose and shedding hair from the undercoat while smoothing out lightly matted parts of the top coat
- The teeth are turned 90 degrees away from the skin keeping them parallel to prevent "raking" so there is no harm to your pet's skin
- Suitable for all breed types and hair types
- designed to specially tend to your pets underlayer of hair
JW Pet Gripsoft Double Row Undercoat Rake comes equipped with a rubber-sheathed handle design, which offers extreme comfortability and precision. This Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips which are made to optimize comfort and control while grooming your furry friend. The complete Gripsoft line offers a variety of designs specifically made to address each of your pet's needs to ensure a beautiful and shiny coat.
Metal teeth in two different lengths lift shedding hair from the undercoat and loosen lightly matted portions of fur. The teeth are turned 90 degrees away from the skin keeping them parallel to the skin to prevent "raking" the skin and make grooming more comfortable for your dog.
- Rake area - 1/4" H x 3 3/4" W
- Teeth - 39 Total, 3/4" & 1/2" L, 1/8" & 1/16" Spacing
- Handle - 4 1/2" L x 1 1/4" W
- Overall - 7 1/4" L x 4 3/4" W