- Comes equipped with non-slip grips and an ergonomically designed handle made to fit the natural curvature of your hand
- Palm Nail Grinder for Dogs is a cordless and portable nail trimmer with a rotating filing stone that fits in the palm of your hand making it safe and easy to use
- Larger grinding wheel with two different filing grits offers the ability for a more precise cut
- Variable speed controls allows you to find the right speed for you and your pet. This tool even has LED lights for better visibility during grooming
- Nail guard features holes to prevent accidental hair winding and traps nail filings for easy clean up
JW Pet Palm Nail Grinder for Dogs is a cordless and portable nail trimmer with a rotating filing stone that fits in the palm of your hand. This nail grinder even has LED lights for better visibility during grooming. The nail guard has holes to prevent accidental hair winding and traps nail filings for easy clean up.
- Read full package instructions before using grinder.
- Monitor your pet's nails, and trim when appropriate to avoid overgrowth.
- Pet's nails should not touch the floor when standing. Regular maintenance is important for the health and comfort of your pet.
- Slowly introduce the grinder to your pet. When he/she is comfortable with the tool (and the sound), you can begin working on the nails.
- Before starting, note where the dead nail ends and where the live part, the quick, starts. Hold the paw firmly while gently pressing the base of each nail with your thumb.
- Gently grind the nail, going slowly to keep your pet comfortable. Be sure to stop grinding before reaching the quick to avoid bleeding. Short passes of the grinder are recommended to avoid overheating of the nail, which could cause discomfort.
- Do not over grind or apply excessive pressure. If your pet appears uncomfortable, in pain, or you see blood, stop use immediately.
Maintenance and Cleaning
- Inspect filing stone before each use. Discontinue use at first sign of damage or wear.
- Unscrew safeguard cover to remove any debris or dust from trimmer after each use.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean housing.
Takes 4 AAA batteries - not included.