- Deep Cleaning for Dirty Pets – Dog & cat shampoo cleanses away dirt, debris, and smells trapped in the coat. Groomer-Quality Clean – Shampoo cleans the coat so well, you'll think your pet just came from the groomers!
- Eliminates Dog Smell – The sweet aroma of berries & coconut will take your pet to a tropical paradise with every bath! Softens the Coat – Raspberry, pomegranate, strawberry, blueberry, aloe, and mallow extracts leave the coat feeling silky soft.
- Tough on Dirt, Not Pets — Gentle coconut cleanser gives a soap-free clean, so you don't have to worry about washing away topical treatments. Pet Parent Approved — TropiClean shampoos are paraben, dye, & cruelty free & suitable for use on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older.
- Family Owned — TropiClean products are proudly made in the U.S.A by pet lovers like you. Derived from Natural Ingredients – Ingredients are naturally derived if they are either naturally occurring raw materials or are adapted from naturally occurring plant- or mineral-based raw materials.
- TropiClean Pet Products offers a full range of naturally derived dog and cat products including TropiClean Grooming Products, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath Products. Contains one (1) 20oz bottle of TropiClean Berry & Coconut Deep Cleansing Shampoo for Pets.
TropiClean Berry & Coconut Deep Cleansing Dog & Cat Shampoo deeply cleanses pets in a rich lather while moisturizing and conditioning their skin and coat. The sweet and fruity scent of berries leaves them smelling fresh and ready for cuddles! TropiClean Pet Products are cruelty free.
Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Sodium Chloride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Botanical Blend Of (Raspberry Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Strawberry Extract, Blueberry Extract, Aloe Extract, Mango Extract), Vitamin E, Fragrance, Preservative.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.